Tuesday, March 14, 2006

WAITING

Today I was flicking through a magazine and saw a sight that caused me to squeal like a school girl. Joan Collins makes her well trumpeted appearance in Footballers Wives next week and I'm absolutely pissing my pants in excitement. I thought that after my very first post on this blog when Zoe Lucker aka Tanya Turner did a guest stint in Bad Girls that TV couldn't get more camp but no - a zenith has been reached as Joan does two episodes of Footballers Wives playing the vampish Eva De Wolffe. I'll report on it as soon as it happens......

In other news, I've been chatting to a guy online and met him a few times out, we had a fumble in Polo a few weeks ago but since then it's been a bit blah. He was talking to me last night and mentioned his ex again (blah blah) well I wanted to know who the ex was so he told me his gaydar profile name and let me tell you - ordinary isn't the word - he's possibly vile! What is it about ugly people who always get the boys? I'm no oil painting but holy macaroni, it's just not cricket. It was so bad that I laughed (thank God, I was online and not in person whaen I sae the guy's face) Still, onwards and upwards and did I mention Joan Collins is in Footballers Wives next week?

No comments: