Sunday, September 16, 2007

DEATH DISCO

Last night we had a bit of a wild night at The Arches nightclub - the night was called Death Disco and it was a metrosexual hotpot of fashion kids, fashion victims and everything in between. I was suitably attired in my eighties tribute to Xanadu with legwarmers, loose top, headband and backcombed hair. I don't know much about clothes but I think I looked fierce - or fiercely stupid! Whatever, it was a fab night with some great music and fab company - I danced my sweats up and busted some moves! And who'd have thought that in 2007, an electro techno music night would finish with Abba and The Visitors??? I didn't but thought it was fabulous to pick this almost forgotten gem to complete the night - or so I thought because as The Visitors finished, instead of the lights coming up - Cheryl Lynn's Got To Be Real pumped out and I have never strutted so much in my life! A fab night with a great soundtrack and very very fierce headbands to match!!!

No comments: