Wednesday, August 04, 2010

PETA PETA PETA



I know it's been so long since I last posted that I'm probably the only reader of the blog left - If I'm not - please leave your best caption or tag for the above photo - just so I know I'm not blogging to myself like a random crazy person.

I was lucky enough to attend "An Audience with Peta Toppano" Prisoner Cell Block H's first prisoner and also arch bitch Jilly Stewart in Return To Eden, Australia's answer to Dynasty.

She was very forthcoming about her life and career and spent a lot of time answering questions from fans about anything Peta related. She discussed starting in Prisoner and then going on to Return To Eden some years later, also about her marriage to Barry Quinn who played prison doctor, Greg Miller in the show. She was funny, articulate and very interesting. She spent time with the fans taking photos and signing autographs and also having a lunch. A real gem of a lady and fabulously camp - she did excellent impressions of Sheila Florence, Amanda Muggleton and the crazy Jude Kuering.

So many memories of a great day spent in the company of the fabulous Peta Toppano!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caption competition: 'Washed-up soap opera bitch meets... Peta Toppano' (JOKE). x

Anonymous said...

"Peta, the only way yoj get ahead is tits and teeth, I'll demonstrate"

T King.x