Monday, March 22, 2010

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

It's been over a month since my last post - I've thought on various occasions about what I want to write about but the notion hasn't taken me until tonight even though I don't really have anything much to say.

I am meeting Louise Siversen next week who played the bitch Lou Kelly in Prisoner. Lou had the highest hair known to man - as she got crazier, her hair got higher, culminating in her escaping dressed as a nurse then hitchhiking to Lurch's family farm, getting raped and then killing them both then ending up in the pound and getting killed herself in a rather pathetic ending - we never even saw the murder happen.


The Prisoner website is really good at organising events such as this and am looking forward to this Prisoner star recount her time in the show and her time working with the rest of the cast!

On top of Prisoner, I'm loving catching up on Las Vegas - the glossy TV show set in - you guessed it - Las Vegas and also Entourage. The straight man's Sex and The City. Jeremy Piven is the scene stealer in this show as super agent Ari Gold. He is like a hyper active crazed career fiend, I'd love his energy and one liners - another great character is the publicist Shauna who is played by Madonna's old friend Debi Mazar - she's fierce, bitchy and really a gay man's wet dream! As it turns out, I'm having a night off the gym tonight as had a heavy weekend on the sauce. My diet has gone to pot tonight and have tucked into some pasta and even some chocolate, I'm back at my personal trainer tomorrow who will no doubt kick my ass back into shape. But for tonight, it's a bit of Lou Kelly followed by some Jermy Piven and Debi Mazar in a few episodes of Entourage.

No comments: