Tuesday, April 06, 2010

DRAMA BIG STYLE

Well I met the divine Louise Siversen in Glasgow last week who was a wonderful raconteur about her time on Prisoner Cell Block H as the demented and crazy Lou Kelly. She looked amazing and chatted a lot about her happy times on Prisoner. She is still great friends with Pepe Trevor who played Lexie, Glenda Linscott who was Rita and Tina Bursill who was the nasty Sonia Stevens.

I facebook stalked Tina Bursill the other day and got a reply which sent me into mild apoplexy. I'm back hooked on Prisoner and watching random episodes with alarming regularity.

I'm off to London next Friday to spend a few days partying and seeing Hair and Priscilla - I can't wait as I saw Hair in NYC and Priscilla last year. It's going to be fierce.

But not as fierce as the crazy lawsuit that my favourite Housewife Nicolette Sheridan raised against Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry for assault. Nicolette claims that he allegedly struck her and also said that he hoped a house would fall on Teri Hatcher. Now I know at some point or another, we've all wanted to strike Nicolette Sheridan on the show and definitely wanted a house to fall on Teri Hatcher but it's all a bit surreal. It looks like the crazy drama on set of Housewives is spilling over to real life and I'm delighted!

I have been blogging for nearly 6 years and can't believe it's almost 600 posts down the line and I'm still finding things to blog about - I still feel I haven't scratched the surface and although my posts aren't frequent at times, I hope they can still be as juicy as a lawsuit between Nicolette Sheridan and a fat TV producer.

No comments: